Xiaomi Civi 6 may arrive in China soon, according to a new leak that is circulating online. The phone was previously rumoured to have been cancelled after an October report claimed the Chinese smartphone had no plans to continue the Civi lineup. Since then, there had been little information about a successor. However, fresh updates from Chinese tipsters now suggest that the device is still in development and could launch in the coming months. Notably, Xiaomi introduced the Xiaomi Civi 5 Pro in China in May 2025. Xiaomi Civi 6 Expected Specifications Leak Online Tipster Digital Chat Station hints at an upcoming smartphone that could include a dedicated AI shortcut key. However, the smartphone was not named clearly. Speculation in the comments section of the user's Weibo post indicate that it could be the purported Xiaomi Civi 6. Separately, tipster Smart Pikachu clarified that an older post of his was also referring specifically to the Xiaomi Civi 6. The Xiaomi Civi 6 has reportedly...
Nothing opened its first flagship store in India on Saturday. Located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, the store was inaugurated by CEO Carl Pei and co-founder and India President Akis Evangelidis. The company said the launch marks a major milestone in its India expansion strategy and reflects its focus on building deeper connections with its growing community in the country. The Bengaluru store expands Nothing's growing global footprint, preceding upcoming locations in New York City and Tokyo. Nothing Store Bengaluru The Nothing store in Bengaluru spans 5,032 square feet and serves as a space that brings together Nothing and CMF products along with official Nothing merchandise, including apparel. It is located at 660/1, 100 Feet Road, 1st Stage, Indiranagar in Bengaluru, and will operate daily from 11:00am to 9:00pm IST. Commenting on the launch, Akis Evangelidis, co-founder and India President at Nothing said, “Opening our first flagship store is a major milestone for Nothing, cementing ...